Commitment to our environment
Our team is committed to offering the best possible experience to every one of our guests. We take a holistic approach to luxury, which is as much about paying close attention to the details, as it is to offering guests’ authentic proposals that take care of music, lighting wellbeing and the environment.
Our team are an unstoppable force who share a common goal: to guarantee our guests unparalleled service, and an authentic and memorable experience. Within this, we strive to make a positive contribution to our environment both in terms of sustainability and in the development of our local community, its culture and environment.
Respecting our Environment
• Continuous investment in the hotel’s energy efficiency. All lighting is LED and triggered throughout the building by presence detectors, or activated by room keys.
• Separation of waste is strictly monitored. Reduce, recycle and reuse is our philosophy.
• We have an Osmosis drinking water system that uses glass containers, thus reducing our plastic consumption.
• All communication with clients and employees is in electronic format (email, mobile devices or digital screens)
• We work with Aura Fundación to promote the inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities in work and social settings.
• Every two years we partner with a different foundation / NGO with the aim of providing resources and actively engaging our employees in the projects of that association. Guests are offered the opportunity to contribute a solidarity euro for each reservation.
• Selected aspects of our garbage collection is carried out by the Trinijove Foundation, which hires people at risk of social exclusion.
· We actively promote sports and healthy living among our guests, including, for example free yoga sessions
· We have established a rigorous health and hygiene protocol to ensure a safe and secure space for all our guests
· Our food and beverage philosophy is built on healthy, locally sourced ingredients, both for guests and employees