Every year Barcelona hosts an infinite number of concerts of all kinds: pop concerts, rock concerts, jazz concerts, classical music and much more.
This year 2022 is special because many artists have resumed their tours to offer their shows again after two years of pandemic. This year's line-up is not to be missed and brings incredible national and international artists ready to surprise us from the very first minute of their performances. Keep reading and discover the concert in Barcelona that is waiting for you!
The best national artists concerts
The Grand Hotel Central team presents below the most outstanding concerts for 2022, with their artists, dates, and locations:
- India Martínez – 7th January – Forum CCIB Auditorium
- Tangana – 19th February – Palau Sant Jordi
- Manuel Carrasco – 12th March – Palau Sant Jordi
- Leiva – 28th May – Poble Espanyol
- Bunbury – 15th September – Poble Espanyol
- Malú – 30th September – Palau Sant Jordi
- Antonio Orozco – 1st December – Palau Sant Jordi
- Joan Manuel Serrat – 23rd December – Palau Sant Jordi
The best international artists concerts
This year Barcelona is increasing its offer compared to 2021 and will enjoy some extraordinary bets of all kinds of musical genres. These are the concerts that will be the talk of 2022:
- Maluma – 31st March – Palau Sant Jordi
- Shawn Mendes – 14th May – Palau Sant Jordi
- Dua Lipa – 1st June– Palau Sant Jordi
- James Blunt – 7th June – Gardens of the Royal Palace of Pedralbes
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – 7th June - Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium
- Marc Anthony – 17th June – RCDE Stadium
- Alicia Keys – 30th June – Palau Sant Jordi
- Iron Maiden – 29th July – Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium
We recommend that you keep a close eye on the programme of these events to keep up to date with the latest news. For this reason, we suggest you visit this page where you will find detailed information about each concert, if they are cancelled or postponed and even the different options to buy tickets.
Stay at the Grand Hotel Central to enjoy your concert like never before
Wherever you come from, our 5-star luxury hotel is your best option to make your stay in Barcelona a special one. Put the finishing touch to your concert experience in Barcelona by booking your room in the heart of Via Layetana.
Moreover, the Grand Hotel Central is just 15 minutes by car or 35 minutes by public transport from the Palau Sant Jordi and the Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium; and 10 minutes by car or 20 minutes by public transport from the Forum Auditorium.
Don't think twice and book your room here for a unique experience in Barcelona!